Thursday, June 6, 2013

Siaran Tergendala

I am now busy with my new tiny weeeny small online business.

Last week I baru launch this.
And Alhamdulillah... managed to get supports from dear friends.

So dear readers,

I am now a
























SHOE DESIGNER!


Yes u heard me...


I am now taking orders for CUSTOM MADE SHOES!




Send me your dream shoes design to 

iamqimie@gmail.com

You decide what color, height and material u want for the shoes.
We will try to turn it into reality.

Raya order is still open for now.
Starting price RM 130.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulstion mrs zamzuri! Hopefully ur busines berkembang maju :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhh! Bestnyaaa. Bole start carik2 design kasut yang menarik dah nih. Nnt leh tempah dgn u :)

    I doakan biz pavlova & kasut u bertambah maju. Aminnn!

    ReplyDelete

Tabung